An arrest is one of the most traumatic events an individual or family can endure. It can impact a clients’ well-being, livelihood and future. At The Mark Bamberger Law Co. LLC, we are dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for each criminal defense client. Contact an experienced criminal defense attorney at (877) 644-8181.
Company founder, Mark Bamberger puts his experience to work protecting the rights of criminal defendants.
We are often are able to deal with the police before charges are filed, sometimes helping to limit charges that ultimately are brought against our clients. We thoroughly investigate each case and present an honest assessment of a cases’ possible outcome. We have experience crafting aggressive and successful trial strategies and will pursue a favorable plea agreement or reduced sentence when it’s appropriate.
Clients find we do all of this with care and discretion and keep them informed through every step of their case.
We handle a wide range of felony and misdemeanor cases, including:
* White-collar crimes – Fraud, bank fraud, bribery, forgery, insurance fraud, money laundering and tax evasion.
* Drug crimes – Manufacturing, possession and distribution of cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, and marijuana.
* Violent crimes – Aggravated assault, simple assault, robbery, arson, homicide, murder and hate crimes.
* Sex crimes – Rape, sexual assault, molestation, prostitution, date rape, indecent exposure, pornography and child abuse.
* Property crimes – Burglary, theft, trespass, vandalism.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, send an email to Mark Bamberger, or call us at (877) 644-8181.
Increasingly, I am asked what I should do if and when I am arrested. This is a complicated issue, but let me explain the primary concepts; regardless of whether you are white or a person of color. This article is more detailed than most of my others, so take your time and read it thoroughly. … Continue reading Your Rights Once Arrested
Mark J. Bamberger, Esq., Owner/Attorney and Counselor at Law The Mark Bamberger Co., LLC One of the most challenging, yet most satisfying areas of my practice is criminal law. I have been asked more than once, and even by family members, how can I defend a suspected murderer, rapist, drug offender, or intoxicated vehicle operator … Continue reading But He’s Guilty, Right?